Saturday, December 26, 2009

Peace on Earth and Goodwill Towards Doctors

Twas the day after Christmas and all through the Natic house, Lin is updating the Blog, while Kara is at Northside in the Emergency Room... More on that in a bit...


It's been a little while since our last post. So with that I think I'll update on a few things that has been happening starting with the most recent...


Baby Preston: P Diddy is home and doing well with Mom and Dad. In fact he's sleeping on the other side of the room. One of his favorite hobbies. Rumor has it that Titi Kara was holding him at one point and Mom and Dad snuck off to grab a nap. Smart move Mom and Dad... Smart Move.


Lin's Car Accident: The day before Preston was born I finally got my car back. My dealings with Safeco Insurance have been less than pleasurable. This has taught me more about negotiations and patience than I ever thought I'd learn. Right now I am fighting over the diminished value of my car, however the process is going a whole lot slower than I thought. I'm on the verge of working with a service that can help me get the money I deserve.



Having a Doctor on Call 24-7: Kara lately has been having issues with her blood pressure. A few of us keep teasing her that she is an old lady at 29. Unfortunately the Meds she has been taking has been causing other issues with her body. This morning her Mom brought her to the emergency room due to issues with her Appendix. I'm currently waiting back at Alisha and Neil's to hear back about her status.

Outside of health issues, our first Christmas together was excellent in seeing both of our families and friends and both of us making trips to the Jewelry store. Kara bought me a brand new Fossil Watch and I got her started with a Pandora Bracelet with a few charms.


I just got a text from Kara talking about how they are poking and wiring her currently. I'll let her update everything soon.

I hope that Santa was good to you all, and your Holiday season has been all you hoped for a more. If I don't get to update before hand, Have a blessed New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment