Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hospital Update "Preston Come on Out of There"

So Alisha got the call Tuesday night telling her to be at North Side Perimeter Hospital between 7:30pm and 8pm.

Lin and I headed to Cheesecake Factory at Perimeter Mall to let them get checked in and situated. Once we were done we headed to the hospital for a quick visit. We found out that they did not plan on giving Alisha the Pitocin to start her Labor until the next morning at 6am.

At that point it was pretty late so I took my mom to my hotel and got her checked into her room. I then went home and finished up some last minute things for the next day then headed to bed.


I woke up at 545am and got ready to pick mom up at the hospital at 7am.
We hit Dunkin Donuts then came to the hospital.

It is now 1pm and still not much going on. The doctor broke her water around around 11am but not much has gone on since then... I have a feeling it is going to be a VERY long day.
I will keep everyone updated.
Or you can check Neil and Alisha's Blog here: http://www.neilnatic.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment