Thursday, November 19, 2009

From uneventful to Teeth pulling

So this week has been pretty uneventful, which is so unlike us. It has been nice to have a chance to relax after work and not be running from one place to the next, even if it did only last for 2 or 3 days. :)

I decided to work this weekend so I could have the day after Thanksgiving off so that meant I had today (Thursday) off. Wednesday night I headed OTP so I didn't have to wake up early and drive in the morning. I spent the beginning of the day relaxing a bit .

Later that evening I met Lin and took him to the his Dentist in Buckhead. He had a late evening appointment and was scheduled to have 2 teeth pulled. I sat in the waiting room with a plethora of magazines in front of me for my reading pleasure. My butt started to hurt a bit after the first hour, but a half an hour later I began to wonder what was taking so long. Just then the dentist came out for a bathroom break and advised me that they had decided to pull 3 teeth and the last one didn't want to come out.




Apparently she had to call in reinforcement to help her with his temperamental tooth. another hour and a half later the second dentist was able to get his tooth to come free. I was starving at this point and of course Lin was feeling no pain as he was still heavily medicated with Novocaine so we headed to Publix to fill his prescription and for me to find something to eat.

Was anyone else aware that Amoxacillin is a free prescription at Publix or am I just behind the 8 ball?

I tried to get Rita's before heading home but supposedly they close at 8pm now. Not a happy camper!!!

I think I need to open a Rita's so I can have it anytime I want...... Anyone got a couple thousand I can borrow?





3 comments:

  1. I am going to have to recommend that you open a Sheridan's Frozen Custard stand rather than Rita's. There is only one in Atlanta, in Tucker. Lets just say they are VERY familiar with the "tall guy and that short fat girl". We might be regulars :) Try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... Maybe we can open one in the SONO district of Atlanta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lin: SMARTASS

    Allison: I'm excited already....when can we go?

    ReplyDelete