Sunday, November 15, 2009

Damn Really??? (This Weekend as a whole)

So I (Lin) am posting this today just to let everybody know that I wasn't killed or that I didn't kill anybody. Despite the title this has been a pretty good weekend. I'll take you back to Kara's last post though and fill in some blanks.

How did I know that Kara and I would be together for awhile?? She fell in love with my Nissan Altima I bought a month after we started dating. (She fell in love with me eventually too... I think ;-) ) so she always referred to it as "My (Kara's) Car" even though I was making payments. (Fellas, isn't that funny how that works?).

So Thursday night after getting out of work, I was heading by my apartment for my daily stop by. Those of you who have been by the apartment since Brent and I have been living together coming North on 75 know how bad the Roswell Rd exit on 120 can be backed up. Traffic was stopped way back on the hill at the exit ramp. I slammed on my breaks cause the person in front of me did the same thing. Then I heard tires screeching and being rear ended 3 times in the past 7 years said out loud "Damn... Really?" and sure enough BAM!!! "Our" car was pushed forward. Luckily I did not hit the car in front of me like with my first Altima and Elian Gonzales.

Marietta PD showed up and also informed me that I don't have the proper registration sticker on my Car (Thanks Cobb County)

This weekend was spent mostly with Kara's Family in North GA. Yesterday had us going to watch Paul's Soccer Game in the morning after doing a few errands. The afternoon was full of Fun and Football for the guys while the girls did their Anti Football thing. Apparently Neil and I aren't allowed to hang out anymore according to Kara and Alisha.

Today we find ourselves getting ready to head back to the Metro Atlanta area to spend time with my Mom who just had a back procedure done. Turns out she's going to have to go back again in December. All is well with her right now which is a blessing, but I know she's loopy which is always interesting.

I hope you all have have a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. They will just need to suck it up right Lin LOL. Saturdays, football, beer, and Taco Mac go hand in hand!

    ReplyDelete